Panama City Smiles offers many options to improve the look of your smile! Whether you just need a little boost or you are ready for a complete makeover, Dr. Anish Patel has the cosmetic dentistry in Panama CIty, FL to meet your needs.
- Whitening – One of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve the appearance of your smile, teeth whitening or bleaching can give you the dazzling teeth you will be proud to show off. Though it is an effective stand-alone procedure, some patients also choose to get their teeth whitened after other treatments like orthodontics to add a finishing touch to their new smile. At Panama City Smiles, we provide both in-office and take-home KӧR deep bleaching.
- Veneers – With the ability to cover many dental imperfections like discoloration, chips, cracks, minor alignment problems, and gaps between teeth, veneers are a very versatile cosmetic dentistry option. Thin shells of porcelain or composite material are bonded to the front of teeth to change their shape, size, color, and position. Many patients elect to get veneers on all of the teeth that show when they smile for a beautiful and uniform appearance.
Here at Panama City Smiles, I have a passion for cosmetic dentistry because it seems to be the most life changing thing that we can do besides braces which is also technically cosmetic dentistry. We can take just about any smile and make it as good as or even better than it was to begin with which is really life changing for people. It gives them confidence to not only just smile but to talk with more confidence. A lot of people come in and they kind of hide their mouth when they talk and shy away. When we’re done they have that beautiful smile and they have so much confidence, like a whole new person, and that’s really what my passion is is to be able to provide that for someone and obviously loving to work with my hands is great and I can just do that and create that and we have done lots of training to make it predictable and long lasting. Veneers is one of the options we use for cosmetic dentistry and it’s a great option because it allows us to remove as little amount of tooth as possible and still give you that WOW smile afterwards. There are other options as well as Veneers. There are multiple kinds. We work with a lot of different materials. It’s all case by case, depending on what’s best suited for your needs.
- Orthodontics – If your teeth are slightly crooked or you have major alignment issues, we have orthodontic options to fit your needs. We offer ClearCorrect invisible aligners, a short-term treatment for minor teeth straightening. Panama City Smiles also offers complete traditional braces to give you a straighter smile and a comfortable bite.
- Crown Lengthening – Do you have a “gummy” smile, making your teeth appear short? Crown lengthening is a cosmetic procedure that reshapes the gum and bone tissue around a tooth, exposing more of the crown. This makes each tooth look longer and more attractive. Crown lengthening can also be done prior to restoring damaged or worn-down teeth to provide a better foundation for an artificial crown, or cap.
- Bonding – As an alternative to metal restorations, we use composite resin, which is colored to match your teeth, to repair teeth that have chips or cracks. Not only does it strengthen your tooth, but it also makes it look much better. With dental bonding, a composite resin is molded and sculpted over an adhesive gel that is placed on the tooth. After the resin has been applied, an ultraviolet light is used to harden the resin, which is then polished to give you a fresh, new smile.
- Implants – Dental implants are a secure and permanent tooth replacement option. A titanium post is used to replace the tooth root and is surgically placed in the jaw. Then, an abutment is screwed into the implant and the prosthetic crown is attached either by a screw or cement to finish your permanent replacement tooth. An implant looks and functions like a natural tooth. Dental implants are also used as a strong foundation for implant-retained or implant-supported dentures and bridges.
- Crowns – Crowns are the portion of your teeth that are visible at and above the gum line. Prosthetic crowns are used to restore dental implants or to cover a tooth that has been damaged or decayed. They offer strength, protection, and cosmetic benefits. Crowns are routinely used to cover a tooth after a root canal to protect the tooth from breaking or becoming vulnerable to further decay. They are also used to improve the appearance of teeth that are oddly shaped, discolored, or do not match surrounding teeth.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – If you have multiple problems that need attention to restore your mouth and smile, a full-mouth rehabilitation is the answer. It is a comprehensive restorative and cosmetic solution, which may include multiple procedures for restoration of missing or damaged teeth as well as several dental cosmetic treatments to complete your new look. Though it is an investment of your time and money, you will move forward to a new life with a healthy, complete, fully functioning, and beautiful smile! Each person is different, so a consultation with Dr. Patel to evaluate the current condition of your mouth and discuss your goals is the important first step on the road to a whole new you!