Panama City Smiles : Same-Day Smile in Panama City, FL
It can be difficult to chew with loose or missing teeth, and traditional dentures can slip, move, or even fall out, causing pain and embarrassment. Are you interested in replacing all of your missing teeth or ditching your traditional removable dentures? There is a quick and secure solution with implant-supported or implant-retained dentures: Same-Day Smile.
It is now possible at Panama City Smiles to get a full set of implant-retained or implant-supported dentures the same day you have your dental implants placed. If your gums and jawbone are strong and healthy, we will place 4 to 6 implants on each arch and immediately attach your full set of replacement teeth. You will not have to wait for the implants to heal, which can take months.
The Same-Day Smile Process
- Preparation – Preparing to perform a complex procedure in one day requires at least one appointment in advance for evaluation, imaging, diagnostics, and careful planning. We will take impressions of your teeth and gums to have your replacement teeth created ahead of time. That way, everything will be ready to go when it is time to give you your new smile.
- Surgery and Implant Placement – Extractions are performed if necessary, and 4 to 6 implants are placed in the upper and lower arches. Using the information from the scans and X-rays, Dr. Patel will place the dental implants exactly where they need to be for your bone structure and other considerations.
- Immediate Placement of Replacement Teeth – After the implants are in place, the replacement teeth are secured to the implants with screws or cement. You have a new set of permanent, secure, and beautiful teeth!
- Healing – Over the next few weeks, we ask that you stick to a diet of soft foods and are careful with chewing as you get used to your new teeth. Healing does not usually take a long time, and most patients report minimal discomfort. Because the pressure of chewing goes to the implants, you will not experience the degree of gum soreness that is possible with traditional dentures.
- Follow-up – For four to six months after your procedure, there may be changes in your gums and jaw, so your replacement teeth may need adjustment for a more comfortable fit. You will come and see Dr. Patel to make sure your new teeth are working well and looking great!
Would You Like a New Smile in One Day?
If you are interested in finding out if you are a good candidate for a Same-Day Smile in Panama City, FL, contact us to make an appointment with Dr. Patel for a consultation. You can use our online form or call Panama City Smiles at (850) 588-0185.