Live Life Smiling With Panama City Smiles!
If you’re ready for patient-centered care and the convenience of comprehensive dentistry in one location, call Panama City Smiles today! From our commitment to continuing education to our spa-like atmosphere, we do everything we can to give you exceptional, compassionate care.
Dr. Anish Patel, Dr. Trae Pappas, and our friendly team can’t wait to meet you in person at our Panama City, FL dental office! In addition to our local community, we serve Cedar Grove, Lynn Haven, Callaway, Panama City Beach, and Bay County, Florida.
Come Experience our Compassionate, Patient-Centered Care
Panama City Smiles is a no-lecture practice. We love getting to know our patients so we can understand how to best address your dental needs. We will always talk with you before your treatment so there are no surprises! We offer:
- Convenient hours, including early mornings, to fit your schedule.
- A variety of payment options for your convenience.
- A relaxing environment with a comfort menu to help relieve dental anxiety.
Are missing or damaged teeth preventing you from enjoying the foods you love? Dr. Patel can replace individual teeth or even give you a whole new set of teeth with secure, implant-supported dentures so you can chew normally again.
Do you avoid the camera? Are you self-conscious about flaws in your smile? Cosmetic dentist Dr. Anish Patel can conceal flaws, repair damage, straighten teeth, brighten your smile, and more so you can get your confident grin back.
All Your Dental Care In One Convenient Location
At Panama City Smiles, we provide all the dental care you and your family need under one roof:
- Cosmetic dentistry: achieve your smile goals with teeth whitening, dental veneers, crown lengthening, tooth bonding, dental crowns, and more!
- Restorative dentistry: restore your damaged or missing teeth with a variety of restorative options, including dental implants, implant-mounted dentures, and dental crowns. We also offer full-mouth reconstructions, same-day smiles, and immediate implant placements following an extraction!
- Orthodontics: straighten your smile with a variety of orthodontic treatments, including traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect invisible aligners, lingual braces, and more!
- Family dentistry and preventive dentistry: keep your family’s smiles healthy with dental cleanings and exams, athletic mouthguards, gum disease treatment, and emergency dental care.
Using the most cutting-edge techniques and technology, we bring you the best that modern dentistry has to offer with a personal and friendly touch.
I had braces and I was going to an orthodontist and I had horrible anxiety about the dentist the first time I came here but now I don’t mind. It’s like “it’s my six month cleaning, okay let’s go”. They tell you, okay this is what I’m going to do, this is how it is going to go and ...CLICK HERE FOR MORE