At Panama City Smiles, Dr. Anish Patel, Dr. Trae Pappas, Dr. Mike Jauch, and our top-notch team offer you the highest standard of dental care. You’ll enjoy unparalleled comfort and precise, effective treatments with:Doctor Anish Patel on why patients should choose Panama City Smiles
- Cutting-edge technology, like 3D imaging, for the highest quality of care
- A relaxing atmosphere that puts you at ease
- A complete range of dental care, including emergency dentistry
- Both placement and restoration of dental implants, so you can get your entire dental implant procedure in one place
- Convenient location near Jinks Middle School, Bay High School, and Al Helms Dog Park
We hold ourselves to the highest standards at our Panama City, FL dentist office! Call 850-588-0185 to experience the difference it makes in your care.
Enjoy a Complete Range of Dental ServicesDoctor Trae Pappas on why patients should choose Panama City Smiles
Panama City Smiles is your one-stop dental office. We apply our knowledge of many specialties to plan and execute the best possible dental care for you. Some of our most popular services include:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening and dental veneers
- Dental implants, including implant-secured dentures
- Orthodontic treatments, including ClearCorrect short-term orthodontics
- Restorative work like dental crowns and dental bridges
- Preventive and general dentistry
- Emergency dental care
Training & Technology Enable Us to Give You the Highest Quality of Care
Everyone at Panama City Smiles is highly trained and committed to providing excellent patient-centered care and precision dentistry. We are continuously updating our knowledge, skills, and technology to give you a pleasant dental experience.
It’s important to us to stay up-to-date so you can receive the most modern technology and treatments. Our state-of-the-art technology includes:
- Digital X-rays, which are faster and more comfortable for you than traditional X-rays. Plus, they use only a fraction of the radiation.
- Panorex 3-D imaging, which shows us your entire mouth, including underlying nerves and bone, and helps us better plan your procedures.
- Intraoral cameras, which allow us to see into every corner of your mouth with less poking and prodding.
To enjoy the highest standard of dental care, call Panama City Smiles today at 850-588-0185. Our location is especially convenient if you live or work in zip code 32401.