If you’re tired of dealing with messy adhesive for your dentures or you’re going to get replacement teeth soon and worry about this aspect of them, call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185 to get a free consultation for dentures secured to dental implants.
Whether you need to fill out the chompers you’ve lost in your upper or lower jaw or both, we have options for you at our Panama City, FL dentist office. We can even give you a full-mouth reconstruction!
For those that want to get their gorgeous grin and powerful bite back as soon as possible, we may even be able to give you a same-day smile. If you choose this option, we’ll perform any necessary tooth extractions, place your implants, and attach a denture or overdenture in a single appointment!
Below, we’re going to discuss how easy dental implant dentures are to care for, but you should also know about the many other perks they boast. As far as tooth replacement options go, implants are extremely convincing because they:
- Look, function, and feel just like real teeth
- Can last a very long time or even the rest of your life if cared for properly
- Help to prevent deterioration in your jawbone, which will help you maintain a youthful appearance
- Can give you back up to 90 percent of the chewing power of your real teeth
We accept many payment options and even offer free consultations and second opinions for your convenience!
Treat Dentures Just Like Your Teeth Thanks To Dental Implants
Traditional dentures are a wonderful option for many patients all over the country and beyond, but they do have their shortcomings. Many people worry about their replacement teeth coming loose or even falling out. While these usually doesn’t happen because modern dentures are so well-designed, even the thought of such a thing makes many patients self-conscious.
But another major inconvenience about traditional dentures that you may not have thought of yet if you don’t already have a set is that they require special care.
There are different types of dentures that use suction and adhesive to stay in your mouth, but pretty much all of them need to be taken out and soaked in a special cleanser each night. Before you can do that, you typically have to clean away any leftover adhesive that’s on the dentures. You also need to rinse them thoroughly and then put more adhesive on before putting them in the next morning.
Dentures that are held in place by implants, on the other hand, can be treated just like your natural teeth as far as oral hygiene goes. All you’ll need to do is:
- Brush all of your teeth using toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush at least twice a day for two full minutes each time
- Floss between all of your teeth, both natural and replacement ones, at least once daily
- Use a mouthwash or rinse that is approved by the American Dental Association if recommended
- Maintain regular dental cleanings and exams every six months at Panama City Smiles
If you’re ready to make your oral hygiene a little simpler, call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185 and book a consultation for dentures attached to dental implants. You can also schedule using our online form.