Have you ever seen a friend after some time apart and noticed that something seems different about them? It’s not their hair. Their personality is the same, too. The difference is that they seem more relaxed with themselves.
If you can’t quite put your finger on what it is, take a close look at your friend’s smile. Some of the most important benefits of cosmetic dentistry are the psychological effects. When people feel good about their smiles, it affects how they interact with people. It can make them seem more confident in professional settings and more at ease in social situations.
If you are looking for a way to boost your confidence, call 850-588-0185 today. Schedule a consultation with one of our doctors at Panama City Smiles in Panama City, FL.
See Something New
Have you ever thought about upgrading your smile? If so, you aren’t alone. Millions of Americans spend billions of dollars every year looking for ways to improve the appearance of their teeth.
If you have ever thought about changing your smile, what is it you want to change? Do you want whiter teeth? Do you want to fix crooked or crowded teeth? Do you want your teeth to look more uniform in shape and size? Or maybe you want to make your teeth more visible by fixing a gummy smile?
The good news is that we can fix all of these issues and more at our Panama City dental practice. During a consultation with one of our doctors, you can discuss the changes you want to make as well as your options for creating the smile you want to see when you look in the mirror.
Make A Change
How you change your smile will depend on what particular issues you are looking to address. You may want to take advantage of one or more of our services:
- Bonding — Tooth bonding is done by applying a composite resin where it is needed to build up teeth. It can be used to fix chips, cracks, and gaps.
- Veneers — Dental veneers can fix the same issues as bonding plus veneers can make your teeth look white and straight. Veneers also last longer, which is something worth considering.
- Whitening — Professional teeth whitening can remove deep stains to restore your bright smile.
- Crown Lengthening – For someone with a gummy smile, this procedure is how we remove excess gum tissue to reveal more of your teeth.
- Crowns — Dental crowns are generally considered restorative, but they also can be used to change the appearance of undersized, worn-down, and discolored teeth.
- Implants — Missing teeth aren’t a good look for your smile. Dental implants can support crowns, bridges, and dentures to fill those gaps for you.
It’s Time To Smile
You should feel good about your smile. Cosmetic dentistry can give you a reason to share it without worry or concern. To learn how Panama City Smiles can improve how your teeth look, simply start with a consultation. Contact us online or call 850-588-0185 to request an appointment.