It’s time to achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. At Panama City Smiles, our cosmetic dentistry can fix any flaw and improve the look of your smile. Whether you just need a little boost or you are ready for a complete makeover, trusted Panama City, FL dentists Dr. Anish Patel, Dr. Trae Pappas, and Dr. Mike Jauch have the experience, expertise, and cutting-edge technology to meet your needs in perfect comfort.Doctor Anish Patel on cosmetic dentistry
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Correct flaws, ranging from chips to stains to a misaligned smile
- Enhance your appearance
- Give you more confidence
- Make it easier to brush and floss your teeth
If you’re ready to improve your smile’s appearance, call 850-588-0185 to schedule an appointment with one of our cosmetic dentists. Initial consultations are free!
Brighten Your Smile With Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening or bleaching can give you dazzling teeth you will be proud to show off. At Panama City Smiles, we provide highly effective in-office and take-home KӧR deep bleaching. Many patients choose to get their teeth whitened after other treatments like orthodontics to add a finishing touch to their new smile.
Get Fast, Dramatic Results With Dental Veneers
With the ability to cover many dental imperfections like discoloration, chips, cracks, minor alignment problems, and gaps between teeth, dental veneers are a versatile cosmetic dentistry option. We can even place veneers on all the teeth that show when you smile for a beautiful and uniform appearance.
Get a Perfectly Straight Smile With Orthodontics
Regardless of your mouth’s current condition or your lifestyle, we have teeth straightening options to fit your needs. We offer a variety of orthodontic treatments including ClearCorrect invisible aligners, lingual braces, and traditional metal braces.
Improve Every Aspect of Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Among the other cosmetic dentistry procedures you can choose:
- Crown Lengthening – We can remove excess tissue from an overly “gummy” smile with this procedure. We reshape the tissue around a tooth, exposing more of the crown (tooth). This gives your teeth a longer and more attractive look.
- Tooth Bonding – Our dentists use tooth-colored composite resin to repair teeth that have chips or cracks. Not only does it strengthen your tooth fast, but it also makes it look better.
- Dental Implants – Implants look and function like your natural teeth and are a secure tooth replacement option. We can even use dental implants as a strong foundation for dentures and dental bridges.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns restore dental implants or cover a tooth that has been damaged or decayed. We use a variety of materials that offer strength, protection, and cosmetic benefits.
Turn Back the Clock With a Full-Mouth RehabilitationDoctor Trae Pappas on cosmetic dentistry
If you have multiple problems that need attention to restore your smile, a full-mouth rehabilitation is the answer. In a private consultation, your Panama City, FL dentist will help you determine a comprehensive restorative and cosmetic solution. Depending on your particular situation and smile goals, we may suggest multiple procedures to restore missing or damaged teeth, as well as several cosmetic dentistry treatments to complete your new look.