Are you unhappy with the appearance of your teeth? If you’re ready to get a beautiful, uniform smile fast, call Panama City Smiles in Panama City, FL to learn what dental veneers can do for you!
Because veneers are incredibly versatile, Dr. Patel or Dr. Pappas can use them to improve many cosmetic dentistry issues on several teeth at once. You’ll go from hiding your teeth to a WOW smile in as little as two visits! Dental veneers can fix teeth that are:
- Slightly crooked
- Oddly shaped
- A different size than neighboring teeth
- Discolored or permanently stained
- Worn down
- Cracked, chipped, or broken
Our Dental Venners Process
Usually made of porcelain or composite materials, veneers are a very thin custom-made shell applied to the front of the teeth.
In a consultation with trusted Panama City, FL dentists Dr. Patel or Dr. Pappas, we will help you decide if dental veneers are right for you, and if so, what options will fit your needs best. Then, we will:
- Take X-rays and impressions of your teeth so a laboratory can create the veneers to fit your teeth exactly.
- Prepare your teeth by removing a very small amount of enamel to make room for the veneers to fit perfectly.
- Check the dental veneers for precise details when they arrive from the lab.
- Carefully and permanently cement your dental veneers in place, giving you the appearance of brand-new teeth.
Caring For Your Dental Veneers
We may schedule a follow-up appointment to ensure your veneers are staying where they should and that your gums are healthy.
Other than that, taking care of your veneers is as simple as brushing, flossing, and seeing our friendly Panama City, FL dentists Dr. Patel or Dr. Pappas regularly. With proper care, you can expect your dental veneers to last for 10 years or longer.
Get a brighter, more uniform smile in just a couple of dental visits! To make an appointment for dental veneers with one of our cosmetic experts, call Panama City Smiles at (850) 763-8788 or use our online form.