If you want to get a beautiful, uniform smile fast, dental veneers may be the perfect solution. Our dentists can use them to improve many cosmetic dentistry issues on several teeth at once. You’ll go from hiding your teeth to getting a “wow” smile in as few as two visits to our Panama City, FL dentist office!
Compared to some other cosmetic dental treatments, veneers are:
- Minimally Invasive – Our dentists will only need to remove a tiny amount of enamel from the front surface of your teeth to apply your veneers.
- Versatile – Veneers can change the size, color, and shape of your teeth. They’ll conceal flaws like stains, chips, small gaps, minor alignment issues, and worn-down teeth.
- Fast – Unlike orthodontic treatments, you won’t need to wait for months to see results from veneers.
- Long-Lasting – Forget frequent touch-ups! With proper care, your veneers should look great for at least a decade.
To schedule a consultation and find out if veneers are right for your smile, call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185. There is no charge for your initial consultation.
Getting Veneers Is a Simple Process
Usually made of porcelain or composite materials, veneers are very thin custom-made shells applied to the front of your teeth. Our cosmetic dentists will help you decide if veneers are right for you, and if so, what options will fit your needs best. Then, we will:
- Take X-rays and impressions of your teeth so a laboratory can create the veneers to fit your teeth exactly.
- Prepare your teeth by removing a very small amount of enamel to make room for the veneers to fit perfectly.
- Check the veneers for precise details when they arrive from the lab.
- Carefully cement your tooth veneers in place, giving you the appearance of brand-new teeth.
Get a brighter, more uniform smile in just a couple of dental visits! To make an appointment for dental veneers with one of our cosmetic experts, call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185. Our Panama City dentist office is located within minutes of Al Helms Dog Park, at 1022 Harrison Ave.