You don’t have to live with damaged or missing teeth. Relieve discomfort and get back your perfect smile with dental crowns and bridges from Panama City Smiles.Doctor Trae Pappas on dental crowns and bridges
Our dental restorations will:
- Restore the appearance of your teeth so you can smile with confidence
- Make it possible for you to eat in comfort again
- Help protect your teeth from further damage
- Improve your overall oral health
- Last for many years, with proper care
At our Panama City, FL dental office, Dr. Patel, Dr. Pappas, and Dr. Jauch have committed themselves to continuing education in restorative and cosmetic dentistry techniques to improve your smile. Whether you are getting a crown or a bridge, we use local anesthetic to ensure you will be fully comfortable during your procedure.
To repair your dental damage with a crown or bridge, call 850-588-0185 for an appointment.
Restore Damaged Teeth With Dental Crowns
Every dental crown we place is custom-made to ensure a perfect fit and natural look. We offer several different materials, including all-porcelain dental crowns that will blend in seamlessly with your smile. The process requires advanced training and an artistic eye, but it’s easy to understand:
- Preparation – We perform an examination, then remove a small amount of your tooth enamel to make room for the crown.
- Fabrication – Our dentist makes an impression of your teeth and sends the mold to a lab to manufacture your crown to our exact specifications. You’ll get a temporary crown to protect your tooth.
- Placement – After a few weeks, we will remove your temporary and place your final custom-made crown.
We also offer restorations called inlays and onlays, which protect the biting surface and sides of your teeth without completely capping them. They work well for teeth with decay that is too severe for a filling but not bad enough for a crown.
Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Bridges
A dental bridge is one way to fill the space left by a missing tooth. Typically, a bridge consists of two crowns attached to a replacement tooth (essentially another crown, but solid). Your Panama City dentist will anchor the dental bridge by attaching it to your teeth on either side of the gap. We can also attach bridges to implants.
Don’t put up with damaged or missing teeth. Call Panama City Smiles today at 850-588-0185 to find out more about dental crowns and bridges. Our office is located on Harrison Avenue, near the Al Helms Dog Park.