If you’re ready to relieve pain and replace your damaged or missing teeth, Panama City Smiles can help. At our Panama City, FL dentist office, we can use dental implants to replace individual teeth or even an entire set of teeth.Doctor Trae Pappas on dental implants
Compared to other teeth replacements, implants offer many benefits:
- They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. This improves your social, psychological, and physical well-being.
- Since they replace your tooth roots, implants help maintain your jawbone’s shape and density.
- They support your facial framework and soft tissues. This means they preserve your face’s natural contours and improve your appearance.
- They stay in place without adhesive, so you can confidently eat whatever you’d like.
- In some cases, you can receive your implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment.
Our implant dentists, Dr. Anish Patel and Dr. Trae Pappas, have completed extensive continuing education and have years of clinical experience in placing and restoring implants. That means you can get your entire dental implants procedure, from start to finish, in our office. Dr. Pappas is even a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
To schedule a consultation with one of them, call 850-588-0185. Remember, initial consultations are free!
Enjoy Many Tooth Replacement Options
We can mount a variety of dental restorations on dental implants or mini dental implants, depending on your need. At Panama City Smiles, we offer:
- Dental crowns to replace individual missing or damaged teeth.
- Dental bridges to fill the gaps left in your smile by multiple teeth.
- Implant-secured and implant-retained dentures to replace a full arch of teeth in the top or bottom of your mouth with just a few implants.
- Fixed full-mouth restorations using only four to six implants.
- Immediate implant placement after extractions, including a same-day smile procedure, in which we extract teeth, place implants, and attach a denture or overdenture in one appointment!
No matter the treatment, you will be able to speak clearly, smile beautifully, and chew without pain or discomfort.
An Implant Functions Like a Natural Tooth Root
A dental implant is simply a replacement tooth root, which we place into your jaw to form the base of a replacement tooth. Through a process called osseointegration, implants fuse with the jawbone, so they’ll never shift out of place.
Placing implants requires precision. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging so each implant is placed exactly in the correct position. After a healing period, when the implant is fully integrated with your jaw, we’ll attach your beautiful dental restoration.
Get your strong, confident bite back. Make an appointment with one of our implant dentists to see if dental implants are a good option for you. Call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185.
Our office is especially convenient for residents of zip code 32401, but we welcome patients from throughout Bay County, FL, including Cedar Grove, Lynn Haven, Callaway, and Panama City Beach.