How Can I Fix My Chipped Tooth

We can fix a chipped tooth with tooth bonding, using a composite resin material to repair the tooth and make it look better. We can also use a dental veneer to hide imperfections or chips. Depending on where the tooth is, a dental crown may be a better option to cover the tooth completely, making it stronger and more secure for chewing.

If you have any specific questions about dental care, Dr. Anish Patel, Dr. Trae Pappas, or Panama City Smiles, do not hesitate to contact us. You can use our online form or call us at 850-588-0185.

Call Today To Schedule Your Appointment
1022 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL 32401