Is it overwhelming to imagine everything that would need to be done to restore your smile? If you are ready to transform your mouth’s functionality, health, and appearance, call Panama City Smiles in Panama City, FL today for a full-mouth reconstruction!
Your Full-Mouth Reconstruction Options
At our guilt-free Panama City, FL dental office, Dr. Patel and Dr. Pappas can create a step-by-step treatment plan so you can get a smile you can be proud of. For a comprehensive approach, we can bundle many restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures together, including:
- Dental implants, including implant-secured dentures, to replace your damaged or missing teeth
- Dental crowns to conceal and protect damage and discoloration
- Dental bridges to fill the gaps in your smile left by missing teeth
- Dental veneers to cover up chips and cracks
- Orthodontics, including ClearCorrect short-term orthodontics, to straighten your teeth
- Teeth whitening for the bright, white smile you’ve always wanted
- Gum disease treatment for a healthy foundation for your teeth
And to ensure your comfort throughout the process and help relieve dental anxiety, we also offer a comfort menu:
- Private, spa-quality treatment rooms at request
- Warm blankets
- Soft pillows
- Beverages and snacks
What To Expect From A Full-Mouth Reconstruction
A full-mouth reconstruction begins with a thorough evaluation in our office. This will include a complete medical history, an examination of your teeth and gums, digital X-rays and imaging, impressions, and discussion of any problems or issues to be addressed.
Each case is different, so the components and length of your treatment will vary according to your needs. You will have a better idea of the specifics of your full-mouth reconstruction after discussing your treatment plan with trusted Panama City, FL dentists Dr. Patel or Dr. Pappas.
The rewards of a full-mouth reconstruction are immeasurable. If you are ready to transform your smile, chew normally, and speak clearly again, please contact us today to get started! Use our online form or call Panama City Smiles at (850) 763-8788 to make your life-changing appointment.