If you’re ready to relieve pain and replace your damaged or missing teeth, call Panama City Smiles today. At our Panama City, FL dental office, we can use dental implants to replace individual teeth or even an entire set of teeth.
Dr. Anish Patel has completed extensive continuing education and has years of clinical experience in placing and restoring implants. He has invested in state-of-the-art technology and has the expertise to precisely plan and execute your beautiful new smile.
Our Dental Implants Process
A dental implant is simply a replacement tooth root, which we place into the jaw to form the base of a replacement tooth. Through a process called osseointegration, dental implants fuse with the jawbone for a permanent anchor of the replacement tooth or teeth.
Placing dental implants requires precision. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging so each implant is placed exactly in the correct position. After a healing period, when the dental implant is fully integrated with your jaw, we will attach your strong, beautiful dental restoration.
Tooth Replacement Options With Dental Implants
We can mount a variety of dental restorations on dental implants or mini dental implants depending on your need. At Panama City Smiles, we offer:
- Dental crowns to replace the visible portion of a missing or damaged tooth.
- Dental bridges to fill the gaps left in your smile by a missing tooth or multiple teeth.
- Implant-secured dentures to replace a full arch of teeth in the top or bottom of your mouth using only four to six implants. They come in two secure-hold varieties:
- Implant-retained dentures are held in place with a series of ball-and-sockets and are easily removed for cleaning and sleeping.
- Implant-supported dentures are securely attached to your implants by a metal bar and can be removed by you or your dentist.
- Immediate implant placement after extractions, including a same-day smile procedure, in which we extract teeth, place implants, and attach a denture or overdenture in one appointment!
No matter the treatment, you will be able to speak clearly, smile beautifully, and chew without pain or discomfort.
More Benefits Of Dental Implants
When you lose your teeth, the bone that supported your teeth is lost too. Because dental implants replace your tooth roots, they help maintain your jawbone’s shape and density. They also:
- Support your facial framework and soft tissues, preserving the natural contours of your face and improving your appearance.
- Help you eat, smile, speak, and look completely natural, which does wonders to improve your social, psychological, and physical well-being.
Get your strong, confident bite back. Make an appointment with Dr. Patel today to see if dental implants are a good option for you. Call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185 or use our online form to request information or an appointment.