General dentistry is the key to maintaining great oral health and avoiding painful and expensive dental problems. Our Panama City, FL dentists provide not only services, but advice. We teach your children about proper brushing and flossing to establish great oral hygiene habits early in life. We can help you improve your own habits too! For example, a different toothbrush might help you reach the places in your mouth you may have been missing.Dr.Patel - New Patients are Always Welcome - Panama City Smiles, FL Read Transcript
If you're a new patient and you're seeking dental care, I would definitely recommend you come to Panama City Smiles because we have more knowledge of all the specialties, and we can keep it all under one roof. We can really take your case and your situation and find the best treatment available even if it's a case where we have to refer to a specialist or something. But just having all the knowledge, we know that we can provide the best solution for you, and basically not work from what's in our toolbox but work from everything that's available out there.
You’ll find it easy to get the general dental care you need with:
- Our in-house savings plans, so you won’t have to worry about payment
- Early morning and evening hours for scheduling convenience
- Knowledgeable dentists and staff who can advise you on everything from diet to toothbrushes
- Preventive treatments like dental sealants and fluoride to help prevent cavities
If you’re ready to head off dental problems before they occur, call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185 for general dentistry services.
Dental Exams & Other Services Keep You in Top Oral Health
Getting routine dental cleanings and exams at least twice per year will keep your mouth healthy and free of decay. Dental exams help us identify existing problems and potential problems early, so we can stop any tooth decay or gum disease in its tracks. Our professional cleanings remove the plaque you can miss at home to help prevent cavities and disease.
In addition to cleanings and exams, you can get:
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride is a mineral that helps prevent dental cavities and can repair teeth in the earliest stages of decay. Professional fluoride treatments (in a solution, gel, foam, or varnish) are a preventive measure if you’re at higher risk of cavities.
- Dental Sealants – Dental sealants provide a thin barrier against tooth decay and can be done during your regular dental cleaning. The sealant is painted on and bonds quickly, filling the grooves of your teeth’s chewing surfaces.
- Mouthguards – We make athletic mouthguards to protect your teeth while you stay active. We also make mouthguards for bruxism (teeth grinding). Both kinds of mouthguards are custom-made to fit your teeth perfectly, providing the best protection.
Prevent dental problems in the first place with general dentistry from our trusted Panama City, FL dentists. Call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185 or use our online form to request your appointment today.