As many as one in five people are afraid of the dentist. Maybe you had a bad dental experience in the past. Perhaps you are afraid of the cost. You might not even know why you are anxious. No matter the cause, Dr. Patel, Dr. Pappas, and the other dental professionals at Panama City Smiles can help in relieving dental anxiety.
Here is how our compassionate team helps you put your dental fear behind you:
- We will communicate clearly and listen to you so you understand what to expect next.
- We are a no-stress, no-lecture practice. We are on your side!
- We will always make sure you are physically comfortable and fully numb before doing any work that could possibly cause you discomfort.
- We offer flexible and customized payment plans to make the cost of dental care very manageable.
You can trust us to help you get the dental care you need in a safe, comfortable, and relaxing environment! To make a stress-free appointment with a gentle Panama City, FL dentist, call 850-588-0185.
Stay Relaxed in Our Private Rooms
Our spa-quality treatment rooms are completely private to put you at ease. We also offer a number of comfort options to help you relax, including:
- Longer appointments
- Soft pillows
- Warm blankets
- Earbuds for music or TV
Try These Tips to Ease Dental Anxiety
There are many strategies you can try that may help you relax while you’re in our care:
- Ask us about pain management.
- Bring a trusted friend or family member with you to your visit so you don’t feel alone.
- Seek distraction from the procedure by listening to music or watching TV with earbuds.
- Try relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing, while waiting for your appointment.
Call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185 to discuss your options for relieving dental anxiety. In addition to Panama City, we welcome patients from throughout Bay County, FL, including Cedar Grove, Lynn Haven, Callaway, and Panama City Beach.