Like every procedure in our Panama City, FL dental office, our dentists use their advanced training and the latest technology to ensure tooth extractions go smoothly. Dr. Patel, Dr. Pappas, and Dr. Jauch are highly experienced at performing extractions, and our caring team will help you feel as relaxed as possible.
There’s no need to worry about tooth removal with our:
- High-tech tools like 3D imaging to reveal any potential complications before your procedure begins
- Effective local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing
- Customized appointments, such as a slower pace so you won’t feel rushed
- Comfort amenities such as relaxing music, warm towels, and neck pillows
Simple or Complex, Your Tooth Removal Will Go Smoothly
Regardless of why you need tooth removal, our highly skilled dentists can help. There are two basic types of tooth extractions:
- Simple tooth extractions are for visible teeth that need to be removed. First, we will give you a local anesthetic to put you at ease. Then, Dr. Patel, Dr. Pappas, or Dr. Jauch will use a modern technique to gently remove your tooth.
- Surgical extractions are done for more complicated cases, like when a tooth is broken or impacted, as is often true with wisdom teeth. In these cases, we may use dental sedation in addition to local anesthesia to ensure your optimum comfort.
Following your extraction, we will provide specific instructions to minimize your discomfort and speed up the recovery process. Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
Don’t put up with problem teeth. Call Panama City Smiles at 850-588-0185 for an appointment so we can evaluate your situation. Our Panama City dentists can relieve your pain and improve your oral health with tooth extractions. We can even discuss tooth replacement options to restore your full smile.